Seller's Checklist for Closing
What You Need to Provide Prior to Closing
- Homeowner's Association information, including contact name, phone # & address.
- All payoff information together with contact information for each loan, account number, and social security numbers for all parties on the loan.
- Names of all parties on title to the property.
- A list of all invoices for any repairs, if applicable.
- Fax a copy of a clear official wood and termite infestation report.
- A forwarding address and telephone number.
- Copy of the executed Power of Attorney (bring original to closing), if applicable.
What You Need to Bring to Closing
- Photo ID
- Home Warranty information, if applicable.
- Original official wood & termite inspection report.
- Copy of repair bills (paid/unpaid), if applicable.
- Keys/Garage door operners to the property.
- Original executed Power of Attorney (if one party is unable to attend closing), if applicable.